Full or Part Time
Monitor is seeking an employee responsible for sales management, including prospecting, email and phone outreach, presenting, and working with in-house account staff to close deals with new customers. Ideal candidates are passionate about selling and strong achievers. A minimum of one to three years business sales experience is required. Promotional products/Ad Specialty industry experience is a plus, though not required. The position offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Bachelor Degree
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage decision makers in business conversation
- Confident and comfortable making sales calls to qualified prospects or existing clients
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Highly organized
- Attention to deadlines with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Takes ownership of project and sees the project through from start to finish
- Team player who is driven while motivational to others
- High integrity, trustworthy, respected
- Constructive and hands-on during adverse situations or business opportunities
- Internet, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Sales / CRM software a plus
Contact: Please email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] monitorpromos.com. Please reference “Sales Manager” in the email subject. Please indicate full or part time in cover letter.